Making over

 My Online Social Media Existence At A Glance


     Online Social Existence and our health 

         The days are of Social media. After the commencement of internet,  the importance of online social media is increased tremendously. The social media has entered in our daily routine. All the time the news are breaking and thus this is an age of breaking news. ' Breaking News ' is so famous that I have named one of my blogs as breaking news  ! That's of course, not important,  but it is true that the presence of the online social media has gained topmost ranking ! Above all , the online social media is now directly connected to our and our family's health. It has put lot of good and bad effects on our daily life. I am also a part of the online world and the social media in it. So let me turn towards my making over. 


MAKING OVER


 I have been on social media for few years now. Doing small things here and there. Always liked to create something new. Life is strange for me. Always taking examination. Life never accepts excuses and I never spoke one, but it is true that I have started from zero . Perhaps that zero is my power. Now I am standing on that zero and saying hello to my life and to you all my dear friends. Without wasting much time, let me present my online social media existence in some pictures. Please give your comments.































Now a days , I am busy with making and uploading videos , mainly on #youtube. Sometimes I go on #facebook and post my stories , reels and posts. The same is , though rarely, about #instgram. There is a future in social media. 

Comments

Popular Posts