How to keep fit in my way ?

Few words first ....


Hello dear friends , 


        how are you in this corona virus pandemic  ? I know everybody is fighting with corona virus these days in his or her own capacity and a society as a whole  ! Take care . This is the only thing that can save us. There are many people in the lock down phase.  Keep fit even in lock down ! This is the most difficult period for all of us. It is very essential to keep yourself very fit , both physically and mentally  too ! Here I will be talking with you friends about how to keep fit . Please do visit here time to time to keep fit yourself in my way. Why in my way ? Let me put some words before you. In fact, I must answer the following questions  :


           1. Am I an extraordinary or gifted ?
           2. Am I an expert on body building                  or how to keep fit ?
           3. Have I passed any degree in first                 class with distinction in how to  
               maintain your health ?
          4.  Have I written any book/s on        
               how  to be healthy ?
          5.  Have I been ever declared an 
               authority on how to live without 
               illness ?


                  You must have realised now that there is only one answer to all the above questions and that is a firm ' No ' .

             You must be thinking now,  then why am I writing on how to keep fit , that too in my way ? You are right , if you think so. But its different  ! Even though I am not an authority by the usual standards , but I have proved myself by my living ! This is an authority achieved through experiences of many years. Don't you believe  ? I am sixty now .  See my latest photo here.



Picture speaks itself. I am living in an ordinary Indian village.  Considering it, this shows that there are quite different factors essential for keeping yourself fit than we ordinarily read or see . 


Comments

Moshe Strugano said…
Israeli Lawyer Moshe Strugano
says, For all of us, this is the most trying time. Maintaining a strong physical and mental state of fitness is crucial!

Popular Posts